Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Message for Senator Cory Booker

Post 26/26

Yesterday (1/16/18) Senator Booker had a meltdown during an immigration hearing over Homeland Security Secretary Kirsjen Nielsen's failure to recall whether President Trump made the alleged "s---hole countries" comment during a private meeting with lawmakers a few days ago. Senator Booker had very harsh words for the President implying that the alleged vulgar comments he uttered during that private meeting were dangerous and were based on ignorance and bigotry. Senator Booker said that he had "tears of rage" when Senator Durbin called him and informed him about the vile comments that Trump is alleged to have said. Senator Booker said that tens of millions of Americans are hurting right now because they are worried about what happened during that meeting in the White House.

The purpose of this post is not to comment on the theatrics displayed by Senator Booker. Rather, I want to focus on his comments dressing down DHS secretary Nielsen's apparent lack of recall of what Trump did or did not say. Senator Booker said, "Your silence and your amnesia is complicity." It is a strange coincidence that I condemned several members of Congress in a post on Monday (1/15/18) for their silence regarding my complaints to them regarding racist and other discriminatory conduct I suffered at the hands of San Jose city officials and federal court officials after I retired from the San Jose Police Department. I am black/African American.

Senator Booker is well within his rights to criticize the DHS secretary for her lack of recall about what Trump is alleged to have said, even though, no one's rights were violated and no crimes were committed. This is in stark contrast to the complaints I made with the members of Congress discussed in my post on Monday. In my post, I condemned Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Kamala Harris, Senator John McCain, Senator Lindsey Graham, Speaker Paul Ryan and Rep Zoe Lofgren for their silence and their refusal to take action on my public corruption, racial and disability discrimination complaints against San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo, the San Jose City Council, the US District Court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. In my complaints with the above members of Congress, I submitted evidence that San Jose city officials and federal court officials had flagrantly violated my constitutional rights established by city policies, state law, federal statutory law and the US Constitution. I also presented evidence that San Jose city officials and the courts had fabricated evidence, created false documents, staged a fake hearing on a motion I filed and committed several other public corruption crimes in order to cover up the bigoted conduct of San Jose city officials with fake rulings by the courts. Much of what I just stated is covered in several of my prior posts. While my claims might seem to be exaggerated, I promise that they are in fact understated. Thus the silence by the members of Congress I complained to, as well as the FBI, DOJ and House Judiciary Committee. This is one of the most egregious scandals in America today. Yet, most Americans have not heard of it.

Senator Booker is right that silence can sometimes be construed as complicity. Clearly the government officials that have remained silent regarding my racial discrimination and public corruption complaints are indeed complicit in the misconduct of San Jose city officials and the courts. I encourage Senator Booker to call for an investigation into my discrimination and public corruption complaints against San Jose city officials and the courts; and I request that he ask his fellow members of Congress mentioned above to call for an investigation as well. The rage and pain Senator Booker felt when he heard about the President's alleged comments disparaging immigrants from African nations is the same rage and pain I live with everyday based on the bigotry I suffered at the hands of San Jose city officials and the courts, because I am powerless to do anything about it. This is the textbook definition of racism, to borrow words from Speaker Ryan when referring to comments the President made about Judge Gonzalo Curiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment