Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Government Shutdown - More Evidence of Politicians' Disdain for Average American Citizens

Post 27/27

Even though the government shutdown is the focal point of this post, I am actually going to touch upon a few other topics as well. But did you see that shutdown spectacle? It was absolutely disgusting. It is undeniable evidence that our elected officials are corrupt and have very little respect for the jobs that they were elected to do. If you have read any of my recent posts, you know that I have come down hard on members of Congress who refused to call for an investigation into my public corruption complaints against several San Jose city officials and several federal court officials. Since I have already listed many of the crimes committed by these officials in my prior posts, I will not restate them here. I will only say that many are felonies and that there are people now serving time in federal prison for committing the same crimes.
Now let's get to the real reason why I am commenting on the government shutdown. It's not the fact that the government was shut down that ticks me off. It is the reason for the shut down. It's this issue over DACA. Just as most Americans, I support legislation that would allow the DACA recipients to remain in this country legally. However, I am angry at politicians like Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Kamala Harris and Rep Zoe Lofgren from my home state of California that are willing to shut down the government and provide sanctuary for non-citizen undocumented immigrants, but is totally unwilling to help a black person like me who suffered bigoted treatment at the hands of San Jose city officials and the federal courts. As if treating me like they were a bunch of white supremacists, neo-Nazis or the KKK weren't bad enough, these officials engaged in a criminal cover-up after I filed two discrimination lawsuits against the City of San Jose. I am an average person like most Americans. I have a healthy respect for the rule of law like most Americans. So I am very angry, just as I believe most Americans would be, that elected officials give preferential treatment to non-citizens who are in violation of the law while relegating a law abiding citizen like me to second class status. Calling for an investigation into my racial and disability discrimination complaints should be a no-brainer. Accusers making racial discrimination complaints should be heard just as accusers making sexual misconduct complaints.


No comments:

Post a Comment