Sunday, January 17, 2016

MESSAGE TO THE 9TH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS - I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH YOUR MANDATE!

Post 7/23

In my post on October 19, 2015, I stated that there was a constitutional crisis in America because of the flagrant disregard for the Constitution by many of our federal courts. I singled out the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals as an example because of an appeal I filed with the court. My appeal was denied, therefore, I filed a petition for a rehearing hoping that the court would do the right thing and reverse its decision. In my last post on November 5, 2015, I posted a letter I sent to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals explaining that the decision denying my appeal was in violation of the Constitution; therefore, it is a void judgment. In the two posts referred to above, I explained that I am under no obligation to comply with a void judgment. A void judgment is a legal nothing.

Here is the latest update on my case. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals went against my advisement and their better judgment and denied my petition for a rehearing and issued its mandate on December 30, 2015, even though it is indisputable that the mandate is void and unenforceable by law. Obviously, there is no rule of law in this country. Well here is my message to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the panel of judges (Canby, Bea and Murguia) that decided my appeal:

Your mandate has no legitimacy whatsoever. It is nothing more than an attempt to cover up the cheating scandal I am exposing in this blog. I have no intentions of complying with it or any orders pursuant to it. You will have to hold me in contempt! And if you do decide to go that route, I can assure you that there will be lawful consequences. Recall your mandate or there will be a showdown.

Please read my prior posts and access my my group facebook page at this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/624131267713226/ for details about this scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment