Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Democrats' Problem With Impeachment

Post 54 (6/25/19)

Lately, I haven't heard much coming from the Democratic leadership in Congress about impeaching President Trump. What is going on? A few weeks ago all you heard from many of the Democrats was how Trump deserved to be impeached based on his obstructive conduct during the Mueller Investigation. I think we all are familiar with Trump's alleged misconduct documented in Mueller's report. I don't have to state it here. I have already stated in prior posts in this blog why I believe impeachment is not a good idea. You will also find in many of my prior posts that I bash the Democrats for their hypocrisy and dishonesty. There is a good reason for my Democrat bashing. They deserve it. To her credit, Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, has always stated that she was against impeachment. However, many other leading Democrats in Congress were initially very enthusiastic about this impeachment nonsense. This enthusiasm seems to have tapered off. Democrats like Senators Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, members of the Senate Judiciary Committee; along with House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff have all been very forceful in their support for the impeachment of President Trump. The reasons given for impeachment range from holding the President accountable for his crimes, Congress' obligation under the Constitution to exercise oversight of the President and because of the notion that no one is above the law. Now these would all be good reasons to impeach Trumps if in fact his conduct reached the high standard for impeachment set by the Constitution that requires treason, bribery or high crimes and misdemeanors. Just as I believed with Bill Clinton, I don't think the constitutional standard is met with Trump's conduct. I have said this before and I am saying it again. My position on impeachment and my condemnation of the Democrats' hysteria surrounding Trump's conduct should not be taken as my support for Trump. The Democrats are all about putting on a show for the media and for their base of Trump haters. They should not be taken serious about anything, clearly not about impeachment. 
As I note in the title of this post, the Democrats have a huge problem with impeachment. Many of the top Democrats in Congress, Speaker Pelosi, Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff are part of a criminal conspiracy by members of Congress to obstruct justice by covering-up several felonies committed by San Jose city officials and several federal court officials during litigation of two racial and disability discrimination lawsuits I filed against the City of San Jose. I am black/African American. It is the misconduct of the Democrats that I just mentioned that rises to the constitutional standard for impeachment, high crimes and misdemeanors. It is they who are more deserving of impeachment than President Trump. Speaker Pelosi, Senators Feinstein and Harris, Congressmen Nadler and Schiff all received letters from me asking that the Senate and House Judiciary Committees open investigations into my allegations against San Jose city officials and the federal courts. No investigation has been opened, even though I presented each with incontrovertible facts and evidence to support my allegations. The facts and evidence I presented prove without a shadow of doubt that San Jose city officials conspired with my attorney and the courts to falsify court records, create false documents, and stage a phony hearing on a motion I filed. A fraudulent transcript and civil minutes were then created for that hearing. At least one city official and my attorney was bribed for their participation. In addition to the criminal acts committed, the courts failed to follow several federal statutes and binding precedent while making rulings in favor of the City of San Jose in both of my lawsuits.
The Democratic leadership in Congress should be very careful with how they handle this move to impeach President Trump based on the impeachable offenses they are committing by covering up the very egregious conduct of the City of San Jose, the US District Court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Not only would they look like hypocrites if they impeach Trump, there could be political and legal ramifications for them as well for their criminal cover-up. They should be aware that I have no intent of allowing this scandal to simply be ignored. They have reason to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment